Pokemon Aquamarine starts out with the player having a strange dream, where the local Professor, Professor Palm, tells him/her that they’ve turned into a Mew. A group of Scientists (Team Tactix) inspired by the Mewtwo event that occurred in the Kanto region 7 years ago are supposedly responsible for the sudden change. When the player wakes up, he/she finds out that they’ve actually turned into a Mew. It is then the player’s goal to figure out how to return to their human body.
- New region based off South America
- New sub-regions based off Hawaii, Galapagos, and Antarctica
- Starter is Eevee
- New story with a diverging plot depending on gender
- Added Pokemon from Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola
- Added custom “Fakemon”
- Customized Trainers
- Increased overall trainer level
- Added Fairy Type
- Added Physical/Special split
- Added new moves
- Decapitalized a ton of stuff
- Every Pokémon in-game is obtainable
- Obtaining Stardust usually guarantees the next Pokémon to be shiny
There are multiple variants of this game, the only difference being the title screens and the Pokemon your rival chooses:
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
How to Play:
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Aquamarine Version to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.