Final Fantasy IV – Ultima
This hack is a ‘deluxe’ version of Final Fantasy 2 for the SNES. FF2US always felt somewhat lacking and incomplete but full of potential. This hack rectifies that by adding a ton of additions to the base game while keeping the majority of the main story intact and the feel of FF2US the same.
List of features, additions and changes:
- 32 New Weapons! Including Ultima Weapon!
- 21 New Spells! Also revamped existing spells!
- 20 New Bosses!!
- New Areas! New Side Quests!
- New Events! New Endgame Scenarios!!
- New Equipment Screen with DETAILED buffs and stats!!
- New attack/swing/spell animations!
- New weapon graphics!! New sound effects!
- New maps, new areas and new edits to overworld maps!
- New events! New enemies!! Sprint with the Y button!!
- New commands for characters. New Armors and Gears!
- Revamped shops/equipment and balanced their progression.
- Dark Knight Cecil now dual-wields and is 2-handed!!
- Edge is now buffed and very potent offensively!
- Rydia has also been buffed(slightly). It’s a surprise!
- Cecil has been buffed as a tank.
- Rosa can use more White Mage combative gears.
- Kain has new offensive buffing spells at end-game and new commands as he rejoins the team.
- Rare items and summons now drop much easier! This hack is designed as a ‘play-through’ without grinding.
- Many enemies now have meaningful rare drops, and all end-game enemies now have rare ultimate drops!
- New thrown weapons and back-row weapons!
- Lots of secrets that can lead to early acquirement of better equipment!
- Few minor tweaks to the base game such as save points, etc.
- Useless finds now replaced with good items or equipment!
- All weapons/armors used by characters no longer in party are now usable by at least one character from the end-game party!
- MOST items/equipment are now non-missable. Meaning they will be acquirable in some ways at end-game.
Pinkpuff, vivify93, Fauntleroy and Yousei. Pinkpuff and Fauntleroy for their inspiration with Unprecedented Crisis and Golbez Edition. vivify93 for Project II. Pinkpuff for the ff4kster editor. Yousei for the FF4ed editor.
FINAL VERSION 6
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.Controller to Keyboard Mapping:
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller.
Start/Pause = Enter
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[W],[A],[S],[D] on Keyboard|
|A, B, X, Y Button =||[J], [K], [I], [L] on Keyboard|
|L, R Button =||[U], [O] on Keyboard|
|START, SELECT =||[Enter], [Space-Bar] on Keyboard|
How-to Save Game: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How-to Load Game: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data
RECOMMENDED browser is Chrome