My Rusty Submarine
A fun little 2 player co-op game where you control 2 characters in order to repair your submarine and get as far as possible.
Control both players by characters urself or ask a friend or family member to join along.
You are the proud owner of a rather rusty submarine, on your way to discover the deepest depths of the ocean. Now and then there might be a small leak or another annoyance but that’s what you love about your very own submarine, it’s a two-way relationship giving repairs and in return receiving shelter and transportation. So grab a friend and go on a journey, be careful to stay on track to not end up losing your valuable progress. Keep your boat intact and reach places nobody has reached before.
Submission for the global game jam 2020 by SoerbGames and Jonas Forster.
• The engine has to be fueled with coal from the coal machine to keep the submarine moving, if the submarine stops (0kn), the game is over!
• the direction of the rudder has to be synchronized with the direction of the compass, otherwise the submarine will move in the wrong direction!
• Leaks and broken cables should be repaired!
• Broken cables can only be repaired if the electricity is turned off.
• Water can be pumped out of the submarine with the pump.
• The coal machine, the pump, the rudder, the compass and the engine all stop working if the electricity is turned off.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
How to Play:
[W][A][S][D] : move
[Space] : jump
[E] : interact
◄►▲▼ : move
[J] : jump
[I] : interact
[Analog stick] : move
[A] : jump
[X] : interact