South Island Adventure
- South Island Zone: Palette and layout edit of Green Hill Zone.
- Indigo City Zone: Palette edit of Marble Zone.
- Aqua Lake Zone: Palette and tile edit of Labyrinth Zone, meant to resemble Aqua Lake Zone from the 8-bit version of Sonic 2.
- Winter Hill Zone: Palette and layout edit of Green Hill Zone, with the background from Labyrinth Zone.
- Celestial Zone: Palette edit of Star Light Zone.
- Eggmanland Zone: Based on tiles from Metallic Madness Zone in Sonic CD. This was the first time level tiles had been successfully ported from Sonic CD to another game.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L]|
|PLAY,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data
Recommended Browser: Chrome