Changes to the Terms.
We thrive to provide a fast, stable, and reliable Website. However, it may happen that games and services are unavailable due to server maintenance or technical problems. We may also suspend or permanently remove any game or service for any reason without Your consent or giving prior notice. We are not liable for any loss, damage or upset that You suffer as a consequence of a game or service becoming temporarily or permanently unavailable.
While registration is not required to play on kbhgames, we do recommend it, which will allow you to favorite games, so you can easily play it again in the future without searching for it. You can also post reviews.
Links to Third Party Websites
We may sometimes provide external links to other websites or resources. Since we have no control over other websites, we are not responsible for any of these websites.
Proprietary Rights of the Games, Copyright
Most of the published games are submitted or suggested to us by creators, or owners, or users. Most games have developer’s website and/or creators’ social media account or/and GooglePlay or/and Apple App Store information in the game itself or in our description or they simply want to share it with the world. We allow creators to promote their games on our website to reach more audiences. Most games are an mini-online version of the game. We may not be able to confirm if all games have respected the other intellectual properties or rights. Upon receiving notification in accordance with any related copyright organization or owner, will disable and remove games in question.
To send a claim, you must include all the following information:
Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located on the website.
- Your address, holder’s full name, telephone number, and email address (official company address and email).
- Trademarked Registration number and Registration office if applicable.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
- You may send an email to 4234235645 [at] mail [dot] com.
User Conduct Rules
The user may not engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
For more on how to contact us using the contact page.
Submit Games to Website
You may not submit any information, content, or material that:
(i) Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another”s privacy, tortuous, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, or is pornographic;
(ii) Violates or infringes the rights of others.
(iii) Victimizes harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
Sent links, embed code, or game files to 4234235645 [at] mail [dot] com. Please note that not all games are accepted.